Only a good brow serum is able to have a positive effect on brows. “Good” means having a few crucial features. While choosing your brow-nourishing serum, check:
- composition: natural, plant extract-rich products are better
- packaging: ideally, both pretty and handy
- PAO sign: a good brow serum is suitable for use for 6-12 months
- efficiency: lasts for 4-6 months when used on a regular basis
- applicator: eyeliner-like or mascara brushes aren’t as effective as spongy lip-gloss applicators
- application method: a good brow serum needs to be used just once a day
- price: it should be adequate to the quality, efficiency and results
- effects: comprehensive serums make a better choice
- consistency: light, liquid serums are absorbed better
By following these criteria, the choice of the ideal eyebrow serum shouldn’t pose a problem. Before a purchase, check three basic things: applicator, consistency and ingredients. Looking through reviews and opinions also makes sense since it lets us see if a product really gives effects and is worth buying. A ranking – like this one – comes in handy too.
If you still haven’t figured which eyebrow serum is the best, read on!